- Detail Images
Footwear for when it's as cold as … heck.
- Rubber rand adds durability and enhances water-resistance
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Aegis antimicrobial treatment in fleece lining keeps boot funk at bay
- Molded nylon arch shank adds support
- Compression molded EVA footframe and Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorb shock and adds stability
- 5mm sole lug depth with surface siping on the Merrell Boreal sticky rubber sole helps you keep your footing on slippery, icy surfaces
- Comfortable to -25F
Share your thoughts
Comfortable Fit Right Away
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
These boots were a comfortable fit right away; no break-in needed. Stayed warm and dry even hiking through the snow.
Killer Boots, Man
Warm, waterproof and extremely comfortable even when trekking through over a foot of snow. They even look cool. I'm a devout hater of big clunky boots. These are anything but and make a great addition to your winter wardrobe.