Close to barefoot.
Merrell's Flux Glove Sport Running Shoe brings you closer to the ground and closer to a healthy stride without exposing your toes and soles to every piece of rubble you may encounter on the road. A low-profile sole and zero millimeters of heel-to-ball drop mean more surface area for traction, even pressure distribution, and an overall healthy gait.
- Barefoot strobel construction keeps you comfortable and maintains flexibility to further encourage natural foot movement
- Integrated microfiber with Aegis antimicrobial treatment helps resist odor buildup even after extended use
- Super sticky Vibram Road Glove sole gains traction, even on slick or steep surfaces so you don't lose ground on rainy uphills
- Fused rubber toe bumper protects your toes from glass, rocks, and other road surprises
- Reflective detail enhances visibility for safety at dawn or dusk
Share your thoughts
A Nice Entry Level Barefoot Shoe
I've grown accustomed to these shoes over the past month or so, and I believe they are treating me well. I've noticed some differences in my gait, and also feel that I have gotten stronger, although I'm not sure if its just a pseudo effect. I do enjoy feeling more connected to my running surface, and these shoes also double as a great looking shoe to bum around town in. Overall, I'm pleased with my purchase.