- Detail Images
Light on the feet, heart, and mind.
Feel the exhilarating, swift movement underfoot in the barefoot-inspired Merrill Women's Crush Glove Running Shoe. With a lightweight, breathable air mesh and synthetic leather upper, this shoe moves like the wind and keeps your foot cool and happy. A compression-molded EVA footframe and microfiber footbed provides comfortable, low-profile, all-day support.
- Lightweight, breathable synthetic upper provides durable support and helps keep foot cool, dry, and comfortable
- Aegis-treated lining keeps foot dry and fresh as a daisy
- Lace closure gives you control over a consistent and precise fit
- Aegis-treated microfiber footbed provides feel-good comfortable support and odor resistance
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides cushioning for impact-resistance and enduring comfort
- Flat 0mm drop connects you to the terrain for efficient and proper foot movement
- Vibram Chrysalis Glove and TC1 rubber sole gives sure footing on slick or uneven surfaces
- Shoe is vegan-friendly
Share your thoughts
Merrell Women's Crush Glove
Review by Get Out There Magazine of the Merrell Women's Crush Glove
I'm wondering if these will drain water....
I'm wondering if these will drain water. I'm thinking of using them on the river, but will the footbed drain, or just hold the water in? Any experiences with these in water? Thanks!
Hey Krista, thanks for the question!
These won't be super quick drying, nor will they drain fast. You should definitely check out some of our technical water sports sandals. These are some recommendations to get you started:
Gave these to my wife. She loves them and wears them all the time.