- Detail Images
The barefoot hiker that's friendly to young feet.
Your child is going to run around barefoot half the day anyway, so why not give him or her the Merrell Kids' Crush Glove Hiking Shoe? While most hiking shoes are thick-soled and bulky, this lightweight shoe takes a different route, embracing barefoot construction and a zero-drop heel design. The low heel drop allows for the most natural heel and toe alignment while the barefoot construction provides a soft, even flex so your child can actually feel the ground. Compared to the more running-focused Trail Glove, the hiker-friendly Crush glove offers slightly more support and the additional security of dual hook-and-loop strap closures. This shoe is easy to put on, fun to wear, and easy to wash, so your kid will feel right at home in the outdoors and you'll spend less time cleaning up after an afternoon on the trail.
- Barefoot construction makes this shoe as flexible as possible so your kid will hardly notice there's anything covering his or her foot
- Synthetic upper uses lightweight, breathable mesh that dries quickly and maximizes airflow to keep toes cool
- Aegis-treated lining resists the bacteria that causes funky odors
- Lace and dual hook-and-loop strap closures provide the most secure fit of the entire kids' barefoot line
- Compression-molded EVA midsole absorbs impact and provides comfortable cushioning to protect on rough terrain
- 0mm heel-to-toe offset (zero drop) keeps the heel and toe aligned completely level and as close to the ground as possible
- Zero drop design provides the most natural foot position during footstrike, which strengthens forefoot, ankle, and calf muscles while enabling the foot to naturally balance itself without the interruption of thick cushioning
- Vibram Trail Glove and TC1 rubber sole gives sure footing on slick or uneven surfaces
- Crush Glove is vegan friendly