- Detail Images
If your foot wanted to get wet it would've gone swimming.
Having wet feet on a long hike is no picnic, so lace up the sturdy, comfy, and puddle-defying Merrell Men's Chameleon 5 Mid Ventilator Waterproof Hiking Boot when you hit the trail. Fully waterproof, yet light and versatile at mid-height, this shoe with Vibram sole and five-millimeter lugs grips the earth with rabid tenacity. Its grade 4 nylon and EVA support gives you all-day stability and comfort, while the pig-suede and mesh upper is both durable and breathable. If all that comfy protection isn't enough, the lining is treated with Aegis to help keep your pinkies fresh and happy.
- Upper features fully waterproof construction to protect your foot against wet, inclement weather to keep it dry, comfy, and moving
- Pig suede leather and mesh upper breathes for cool comfort and withstands rough outdoor wear and tear
- Metal hook and lacing eyelet provides precise and consistent fit and secure closure
- Strobel construction slip-lasting is the standard for durable sport footwear
- Aegis-treated lining fights odor-causing bacteria for fresh feet
- Grade 4 nylon insole supports a medium-weight pack in comfort
- Comfortable and supportive 2mm EVA insole absorbs shock to help save your joints and muscles
- External heel arm adds stability
- Compression-molded EVA footframee provides cushioning for impact-resistance and enduring comfort
- Bellowed tongue seals out debris and drafts
- Vibram Chameleon 5 sole with TC5+ rubber with 5mm lug depth sticks to smooth, slick, or wet terrain for ultimate sure-footedness