Traction and stability akin to mountain goats.
While donning the Merrell Women's Capra Bolt Waterproof Hiking Shoe won't cause you to grow hooves and horns akin to that of a mountain goat, it will provide traction and stability in otherwise slick situations. A breathable mesh and synthetic upper offers a comfortable feel on your foot, and a mesh lining wicks moisture. Additionally, the M Select Dry membrane provides waterproof protection should rain clouds come barreling in overhead. The M Select FIT.ECO EVA footbed boasts an odor control treatment that keeps foot funk at bay, so you won't be smelling your socks the whole hike, while the EVA midsole features a molded arch support for trek-long comfort. Not to mention, a Trail Protect pad discourages rocks from bruising the bottom of your foot, and the rugged rubber sole is fashioned with 4mm lugs for unrivaled traction.
- A lightweight and hardy hiking shoe for fast-paced pursuits
- Breathable mesh upper and waterproof membrane
- Mesh lining wicks moisture for overall comfort
- EVA footbed features odor control treatment to keep foot funk at bay
- EVA midsole fashioned with molded arch support
- TrailProtect pad discourages rock-incurred bruising
- Rugged rubber sole boasts 4mm lugs for ample traction
- Item #MER00B0