Goat-like grip for treacherous trails.
Conquer knife-like ridgelines and craggy summits with the tenacious grip and stable design of the Merrell Women's Capra Bolt Hiking Shoe. Breathable mesh keeps your feet from overheating on daunting hikes while synthetic overlays add durability for hiking across abrasive terrain. The bellows tongue keeps sharp pebbles from sneaking inside and poking your foot with every step.
Ensuring lasting freshness, the M-Select Fit.Eco footbed features organic odor control. The TrailProtect pad provides mid-foot rock protection. The molded nylon arch shank bolsters support when you're walking long distances. And because it's home on the roughest terrain, the M-Select Grip sole claws its way up trails and steep summits with its 4mm lugged design.
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlays
- Breathable mesh lining
- Bellows tongue (keeps out debris)
- M-Select Fit.Eco footbed (blended-EVA)
- Organic odor control at footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- TrailProtect pad (mid-foot rock protection)
- M-Select Grip sole with 4mm lugs
- Item #MER009T