Made for crushing courses.
Roots, rocks, mud pits, and obstacle courses don't stand a chance when you're wearing the Merrell Women's All Out Crush Trail Running Shoe. Designed specifically to endure varied and demanding terrain, the All Out Crush features a breathable mesh upper complete with TPU overlays for torsional stability, and a traditional lace closure to keep the shoe snug against your foot. The water drainage ports make stepping into mid-calf puddles feel less daunting, and the protective toe cap prevents sniper-rocks from getting the best of your stride. Additionally, the EVA footbed and Trail Protect pad attenuate shock, absorb impact, and prevent rocks from bruising your foot. The rugged M Select Grip outsole boasts 5mm lugs for unrivaled traction in otherwise slick situations.
- Trail running shoe tackles a myriad of unpredictable terrain
- Breathable mesh upper with TPU overlays for torsional support
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying mesh lining
- Drainage ports allow for easy water relocation should you step in a puddle
- EVA footbed with Trail Protect Pad attenuates shock and prevents bruising
- Rugged M Select Grip outsole boasts 5mm lugs for ample traction
- Item #MER00BF