Add a little pep to your step.
Whether you're heading out of town in search of solitude and solace after a long week of work, or enjoying a quick, pre-work trek through the local trail system, the Merrell Women's All Out Blaze Vent Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot offers reliable protection and support. This mid-hiking boot features a lightweight, yet sturdy mesh and leather upper, as well as an M Select Dry membrane, which provides waterproof breathable protection in the face of light precipitation and puddles alike. A mesh lining wicks away moisture, and the bellows tongue prevents sediment from creeping its way into your sock. Additionally, the cushy, E-Foam midsole and I-Tech hard top sheet offer stiff, yet flexible support as you cruise up or down the trail. Not to mention, the Vibram TC5+ midsole provides rugged and dependable traction no matter the terrain.
- A lightweight hiking boot for fast-packing pursuits
- Mesh and leather upper offers breathable performance
- M Select Dry membrane assure waterproof protection
- Mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Foam midsole and hard topsheet offer stiff, yet flexible support
- Vibram TC5+ outsole provides rugged and dependable traction
- 5.5mm drop in toe to heel height
- Item #MER00B4