From the steep headlands of coastal California to the red rock deserts of Utah, the Merrell Men's All Out Blaze Vent Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot keeps you treading confidently across widely variable terrain and soaking-wet trails. The waterproof leather and M-Select waterproof, breathable membrane keep your feet blissfully dry through nasty weather and shallow stream crossings. Breathable mesh keeps your feet from overheating on hot summer days and grueling distance treks. Plus, the bellows tongue prevents small pebbles from sneaking in and irritating your foot.
Bolstering support when you're hiking down steep inclines, the molded TPU external heel counter prevents the rear portion of the boot from folding in on itself. E-foam midsole cushioning softens the impact from rock-strewn trails and uneven terrain. And because it's home on rough trails, the Vibram TC5+ sole features an aggressive lugged pattern.
- Waterproof leather, breathable mesh
- M-Select waterproof/breathable membrane
- Breathable mesh lining
- Bellows tongue (keeps out debris)
- Molded TPU external heel counter
- Midsole: soft E-foam with I-Tech harder top
- 15mm heel/9mm forefoot cushion (6mm drop)
- Vibram TC5+ sole with hollow 5mm lugs
- Item #MER009M