Cycling season? What's that?
- Ergo 3D Pro insert with full three-dimensional, multi-density construction for comfortable, natural fit
- Ergo 3D Pro insert is highly breathable and antimicrobial for comfort and odor control
- Wicking fabric keeps you dry and comfortable
- Reflective highlights make you more visible at night
- Silicone grippers keep the tight from riding up
- Fleece-backed insulation for cold-weather riding
- Wind- and water-resistant fabric for added cold-weather protection
Share your thoughts
WHOA Nelly, that's large!
This bib runs Large. Ordered a medium which is normally just fine for me (also own a Mavic jacket and vest and they fit fine) but boy oh boy were these bibs Baggy! So large in fact I don't think a small would even fit my hips & legs properly. It's a shame because they really seemed like an excellent warm bib for winter rides. Inside fleece material looked amazing for winter rides, but I would order a size down.