- Detail Images
A bib to keep you riding no matter how hot the summer roads get.
Summer rides can roast you as you're pedaling up a blazing black road, but the super-lightweight Mavic Helium Bib Short helps you crank out the miles despite heat warnings from the weatherman. Lightly woven stretch fabric encourages breathability and easy mobility while the low-profile Ergo 3D chamois provides quick-drying cushioning for comfort without bulk.
- Stretchy Sleek Power fabric ensures quick moisture-wicking, excellent breathability, and a tight fit that doesn't migrate while pedaling
- Low-profile Ergo 3D Pro chamois features multi-layered cushioning to prevent saddle sores, wick moisture, and breathe during long rides
- Perforated straps hold the bib in place without constricting your snack-grabbing movements
- Ergo Grip SL ensures lightweight comfort and a fit that doesn't move as you pedal through another uphill section
- Reflective strips keep you visible to drivers during dawn or dusk rides
- Optimal for hot weather use above 82F
Share your thoughts
Perfect Hot Weather Kit
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I am 5'11", 170lbs, athletic build and the large fits me like a glove. I originally went with the Mavic HC kit, but that fit a little large and the jersey pockets stretched out when loaded so I ordered this one up. I am glad I did. This is perfect for the long and ultra hot Arizona summers where it's 100+ even at 5am. It is clearly quality made. I liked this kit so much I ordered another jersey and two more bib shorts for next season. One word of warning is the front panel on the jersey is somewhat see through, so you'll want to be ok with that.