- Detail Images
A little extra cush.
Mavic designed the HC Glove for long-distance rides and rough roads. An extra layer of gel padding in the palm provides progressive shock absorption to reduce fatigue and numbness as you crank out the miles.
- Ergo Endurance Palm provides a thin layer of high density EVA foam and gel to progressively absorb vibration
- Ergo Cut for comfort and a natural-feeling fit
- Ergo Tab makes the glove easier to remove
- Pittards leather palm is soft, tough, and breathable and offers great feel to increase dexterity
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The gloves ripped in the palm area after 2 weeks. The Velcro strap causes the fabric on top to fray!!
Love These Gloves
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've put about 500 miles on these gloves and they are holding up quite well. Best features are the leather palms, mesh and spandex backing, and easy on and off. They are very comfortable. Following their size guide I tried both Large and XL sizes and ended up with the XL. Highly recommended.
Very Good gloves
Very Good gloves, i love them, watchout with the size they run small a Little bit.