- Detail Images
The Mavic Espoir Short-Sleeve Jersey has solid performance and clean, traditional style all zipped up. Whether you're rolling on pavement or trails, this all-around jersey offers features others at this price point only dream of.
- Lightweight, breathable Ride Wick material and Air Mesh panels keep you cooler in warm weather
- Hot Ride non-chemical treatment offers both UV protection and thermal regulation during rides at around 80F
- Full-length zipper offers ventilation options
- Three back pockets and one zip key pocket keep your snacks and spare tubes at the ready
- Gripper elastic with silicone in the hem holds the jersey in place
- Reflective details keep you safer in low-light conditions
Share your thoughts
A little small
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
I got the XL, as I own other Mavic XL jersey's, but this Jersey is a little smaller, shorter cut, tighter in the arms, besides that I like it.
Big and loose
Nicely made with quality material, but the cut is downright odd. I'm 155 lbs, with a 42" chest, so I followed the size chart and ordered XL. It was way too big everywhere -- more than one size too big. Had to send it back.