The Mavic Equipe Bib Tight was designed for riders who refuse to sacrifice performance no matter what the weather is doing. Warm but extremely breathable Super Roubaix fabric with Teflon treatment shields you from wind and rain during the coldest months of winter to keep your body operating at its peak levels.
- Ergo 3D Pro insert with full 3 dimensional, multi-density construction for comfortable, natural fit
- Ergo 3D Pro insert is highly breathable and anti-microbial for comfort and odor control
- Wicking fabric keeps you dry and comfortable
- Reflective highlights make you more visible at night
- Silicone ankle grippers keep the legs from riding up
- Wind- and water-resistant Fabric for added cold weather protection
Share your thoughts
Order a size down, and enjoy!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I'm typically a Med short and tight (Pearl, Castelli, Bellweather), and the Small in this tight fit perfectly. The shoulder straps are really comfortable on these. I would rate them to ~30-degree weather. Wore them with leg-warmers underneath in 20-degree weather, and was fine. Chamois is on the thinner side, but I was surprised how comfortable it was.