Light and fast.
The Mavic Crossmax SL Pro Men's Shoes bridge the gap between wallet-friendly price and race-worthy functionality for riders looking to shred some dirt without breaking the bank. With lightweight construction, a carbon composite sole, and Contragrip rubber lugs, these shoes are ready for any cross-country or cyclocross excursion.
Mavic incorporates strategic mesh paneling and perforations into the Crossmax SL Pro's upper for a hit of ventilation and breathability to keep feet cool through dusty summer rides. An Energy Lock heel cup reduces heel slip and holds the shoe firmly in place both on and off the bike. An Ergo Ratchet strap wraps across the top of the foot, while two Ergo hook-and-loop straps span the midfoot and forefoot to dial in a customized fit that's easily adjustable on the fly.
- An all-purpose, all-terrain shoe with XC pedigree
- Composite nylon sole reinforced with carbon and fiberglass
- Lugged outsole for grip during hike-a-bikes and on 'cross run-ups
- Mavic's Energy Lock construction increases pedal stroke efficiency
- Insoles offer support and comfort across rugged terrain
- Lightweight, durable closure for restriction-free security
- Item #MAV00DH