Go-to polarized shades.
Don't forget to toss on the Maui Jim Seawall Polarized Sunglasses when you go for a stand-up paddleboard or kayak session. The modified rectangular frames complement a range of different face shapes, while the Seawall's PolarizedPlus2 technology virtually blocks all glare, shields you from UV rays, and boosts color so you can spot sea turtles, schools of fish, and beautiful corral reefs below the water.
- Durable high-grade injected nylon frame supplies a lightweight, comfortable feel
- Anti-corrosive springs provide flexibility and offer a secure, comfortable fit
- Polarized lenses wipe out 99.9% of glare, block 100% of harmful UV rays, and boost color
- Polarizing film makes it possible to see below the surface of the water and eliminates glare from any flat, smooth, or shiny surface for a cleaner, crisper view
- Scratch-resistant ClearShell treatment adds durability
- Waterproof and oleophobic lens coating sheds water and snow, repels grease, and makes smudges and fingerprints easier to wipe away
- ST glass lenses are durable, scratch-resistant, and 20% thinner and lighter than standard laminated glass lenses for long-wearing comfort
- Bridge features a fixed saddle-style design
- Fits a range of facial shapes and sizes
- Neutral Grey lens tint offers the highest available light reduction, enriches color and contrast, and is best suited for bright, direct sunlight
- HCL Bronze lens tint is best suited for everyday variable conditions and provides superb contrast
- Maui HT lens tint is best suited for low-light conditions and provides superb contrast and color in variable light conditions
- Included hard case for storage and transport and cloth for cleaning