Fresh-looking shades that boost color and eliminate annoying sun glare.
Instead of battling the sun's glare while you spray off your boat, diving equipment, or wetsuit, wear the Maui Jim Pau Hana Polarized Sunglasses. Equipped with polarized lenses, the Pau Hana eliminates reflected glare from any flat, smooth, or shiny surface for a cleaner, crisper view. And it allows you to spot fish below the surface of the water while you stand-up paddleboard, kayak, or fish.
- Quality high-gloss acetate frames feature anti-corrosive springs for durability while you scrub down your boat or inspect your diving equipment
- Polarized lenses wipe out 99.9% of glare, block 100% of harmful UV rays, and boost color
- Waterproof and oleophobic lens coating sheds water and snow, repels grease, and makes smudges and fingerprints easier to wipe away
- ST glass lenses are durable, scratch-resistant, and 20% thinner and lighter than standard laminated glass lenses for long-wearing comfort
- Fits small to medium-sized faces
- Neutral Grey lens tint offers the highest available light reduction, enriches color and contrast, and is best suited for bright, direct sunlight
- HCL Bronze lens tint is best suited for everyday variable conditions and provides superb contrast
- Maui Rose lens tint provides a subtle rose hue, is ideal for everyday variable conditions, and has the highest contrast available
- Maui HT lens tint is best suited for low-light conditions and provides superb contrast and color in variable light conditions
- Included hard case for storage and transport
Share your thoughts
A Glance Through MAUI!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Take a gander at the world through Maui! These are some of the best glass lenses on the market! Polarization is perfect and there's no color distortion. I have both the HCL bronze lens, which is subtle in tint but crystal clear, comfortable on low light days and bright lit days. If your eyes are a bit more sensitive or you prefer a darker lens the Green Maui HT is awesome! Still comfortable on low light days, but better for super sunny skies. Definitely a unisex frame, a bit big for chics, but perfect for dudes.