- Detail Images
The Lahainaluna lets you see the fish in action
- PolarizedPlus 2 technology blocks glare and UV from all angles, so you can see when a trout gulps your fly
- Scratch-resistant SuperThin glass boosts colors and is 20 percent lighter and thinner than conventional glass
- A lightweight, noncorrosive stainless steel frame provides slim style
- A spring hinge gently hugs your head without squeezing too tightly
- Adjustable nose pads offer a custom fit
- Lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe , so you don’t have to worry when a wave splashes you
Share your thoughts
this is a real amazing product, the lenses are just amazing and it actually
"makes" every color more vivid and saturate in a way that I've never seen before with any
type of polarized eyeware. the built quality is superb, and i really like the style.
it has only one problem for me- it was a bit heavy on my nose(glass lenses), and after a whole day
driving with them ,i decided to send them back (almost couldn't let them go) because
i think that in this price range the sunglasses should be 10/10.
i got the maui jim guardrails from backcountry , and they are much lighter (plastic lenses) but
in my opinion the image quality with the glass lenses is much superior. i guess nothing is perfect...