- Detail Images
On sunny days, driving with the Guardrails should be the law.
- MauiFlex memory metal frame contours to your face size and maintains its shape over time without over-bending or breaking
- Maui Evolution lenses includes qualities of both glass and polycarbonate to achieve a perfect mix of clarity and impact-resistance
- PolarizedPlus eliminates 99% of the blinding glare (like off waves), sharpens contrast, and filters 100% of UV rays to keep your eyes healthy
- Silicone Clearshell scratch coatings ensure you don't ruin the lenses when you toss the shades onto the dash after sunset
- Non-slip, adjustable nose pads and padded temples stay secured on your face while you head-bang to heavy surf music
- Includes a carrying case and lens cloth
Share your thoughts
Best Sunglasses I've Ever Owned.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I preferred Revo until they started using poly instead of glass. I switched by brand loyalty to Maui Jim because they they have excellent customer service and their lenses are well-made.
These glasses fit well and stay on my head. Most importantly, the lens quality is excellent! I bought the silver with blue. The reflective lenses are awesome in the sun. My eyes never feel tired, even after a long day outdoors.
Note to Company: The tab on this case is too delicate.
Best Sunglasses I've ever owned
I've had them all (Revo, Ray Ban, etc), and these outperform them all. Definitely worth every penny.
Do you make these in prescription...
Do you make these in prescription lenses.
Backcountry just sells 'em.