- Detail Images
Drive or hitch a ride with these polarized shades keeping your eyes on the look-out for the fuzz.
- MauiFlex memory metal frame contours to your face size and maintains its shape over time without over-bending or breaking
- Maui Evolution lens includes the best qualities of glass and polycarbonate to find a perfect medium of clarity and impact-resistance
- PolarizedPlus eliminates 99% of the blinding glare (like off waves), sharpens contrast, and filters 100% of UV rays to keep your eyes healthy
- Silicone Clearshell scratch coating ensures you don't ruin the shade after the first time you get thrown off the boxcar
- Adjustable nose pads and padded temples feel good on your face even after the twelfth hour riding into the sun
- Includes a carrying case and lens cloth
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Have had these glasses for just about one and a half years and they still look like new with the bendable frames anytime they are pressed or bent (sat on) they spring back into place. Over the time I have owned them I have one issue about 6 months ago and that was a loose screw that I ended up losing. I got a hold of Maui Jim customer service and they took care of everything with about a week turnaround what more can you ask for. I plan on getting a hold of them soon to tighten up the frames and make sure everything is straightened up. The middle portion (bridge) is the part that is flexable meanining if it bends it springs back in place, the actual hindges are not the same they are stiff. From my experience is takes alot to bend them but in case you do the warrenty backs you there. Will update after I get them back from Maui Jim.
Maui Jim Freight Trains Sunglasses
Will you kindly put the Freight trains...
Will you kindly put the Freight trains lens against an LCD monitor to see if there are any imperfections? All the MJ Freights I checked out in stores had major lens imperfections in the corners = very noticeable in bright light and lcd monitors.
What you are seeing isn't an imperfection, it is the point where the frame holds the lens securely in place. It is strictly cosmetic and will only be noticed if you take the glasses off and hold them up to an LCD screen. It does not impact the performance of the lens. The Evolution lens material in this frame actually has a very high level of clarity, especially when compared to polycarbonate.