- Detail Images
Lightweight eye protection for heavy hitters
- Polarized Plus lenses block UV and glare for better vision and reduced eye fatigue
- Maui Evolution lens technology includes qualities of both glass and polycarbonate to achieve a perfect medium of clarity and impact resistance
- Spring hinges ensure a snug, comfortable fit, and absorb blows
- Rubber nose grips won’t allow your Canoes to slip off your nose
- Case and cleaning cloth included
Share your thoughts
Great fit and quality
- Gender: Male
I debated long on the cost of MJ's. But after receiving great service with Backcountry as always, I am glad I spent the extra money. Ordered on a saturday night, they shipped on a sunday, received and wearing on tuesday. The fit is outstanding for a larger head. And only Maui's seem to offer the comfort after long term wear. Lens outstanding in the bronze. Bought primarily to block wind when golfing since I wear contacts and the wrap achieves this. The rubber nose pads are great and with wide temple arms this sunglass is still vrry light and does not pinch or feel like a sunction around the ears.This is a five star!
The Best I've Owned
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have been looking for a good fitting, cool looking, high quality sunglass for a while and I?ve found it. They don?t let light in from the sides, the lens quality is second to none (I?ve always been partial to Mauis), and they look awesome. Little classy little badass. Sunglasses are like a good ski boot, comfort and fit being the most important aspect, but if these fit you then they are definitely a sunglass you should consider.