Sleek contours and perfect views.
Slide the Maui Jim Blue Water Polarized Sunglasses on before you head out into the blazing sun with your stand-up paddleboard. The PolarizedPlus2 lenses offer vibrant color and premium eye protection while they eliminate glare so you can easily spot the sea turtle in the water in front of you.
- Durable high-grade injected nylon frame proves to be lightweight and extremely durable while you paddle, work on the boat, or play horseshoes
- Anti-corrosive springs provide flexibility and offer a secure, comfortable fit
- Polarized lenses wipe out 99.9% of glare, block 100% of harmful UV rays, and boost color
- Polarizing film makes it possible to see below the surface of the water and eliminates glare from any flat, smooth, or shiny surface for a cleaner, crisper view
- Scratch-resistant ClearShell treatment adds durability
- Waterproof and oleophobic lens coating sheds water and snow, repels grease, and makes smudges and fingerprints easier to wipe away
- ST glass lenses are durable, scratch-resistant, and 20% thinner and lighter than standard laminated glass lenses for long-wearing comfort
- Bridge features a fixed saddle-style design
- The Blue Water frame complements a range of facial shapes
- Neutral Grey lens tint provides the highest available light reduction, enriches color and contrast, and is best suited for bright, direct sunlight
- HCL Bronze lens tint is best suited for everyday variable conditions and provides superb contrast
- Included hard case for storage and transport and cloth for cleaning
Share your thoughts
Maui Jim Blue Water Sunglasses
Cool - but not for small faces
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I tried these on because I thought the frame measurements would match up to my very small face. NOooooot quite. I looked like a martian!! While these glasses are SUPER slick, they are NOT for people with small faces. The optics were phenomenal having just tried them on for 5 minutes. It's truly amazing how a 'real' pair of optics will shock and amaze after having stuck with cheap freebies for years. If they were a fit, they would have been keepers.
I tried the "Dark Brown Stripe" that somewhat mimics wood, it was beautiful. The frames are very unique and look SLICK. I would definitely recommend that color for a fresh take on a high quality pair of shades.
For reference my head is 21.5 inches in circumference. I tried the Maui Jim Baby Beach Sunglasses and they were a MUCH better fit. These are more of an aviator style, which I love. (Super hard to find an aviator that works on a small face).