Select your style & size:Select options
Good times under the sun.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Maui Evolution lenses include qualities of both glass and polycarbonate to achieve a perfect medium of clarity and impact resistance
- Single Gradient coating darkens the top of the lens to provide extra protection where it's needed and lightens up on the lower portion
- PolarizedPlus eliminates 99% of the blinding glare (like off waves), sharpens contrast, and filters 100% of UV rays to keep your eyes healthy
- Silicone Clearshell scratch coating ensures you don't ruin the lenses by putting them in your pocket with your cell phone
- Adjustable nose pads and padded temples feel good on your face
- Includes a carrying case and lens cloth
- Item #MAU0137
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
small aviator style, some curvature. really slick, and nothing beats maui jim.
I just recently picked these up, I must say that they work admirably for females with smaller faces. I have a SERIOUSLY tricky time finding aviators that won't overwhelm my petite face. These Baby Beach sunnies are quite the charm.
The frames are surprisingly light weight. I normally don't like nose pads on sunglasses but these ones are very comfortable and unobtrusive.
I'm also loving the optics on the neutral grey lenses. When you put them on, the world suddenly seems to pop on you in vivid, living color. I finally understand why it's worth it to pony up the cash for 'real' sunglasses. It makes a WORLD of difference. I use these for driving, sunning, paddleboarding and looking useful next to the bbq with a brew in hand.
Just like Baby Beach on the island of Maui, these will leave you feeling tranquil, comfy and relaxed.
Maui Jim Baby Beach Sunglasses
Best sunglasses ever!
Always thought Maui Jim's were a little too pricey but now I know...they are so worth it! These are truly the best sunglasses I have ever owned - they are featherweight, lense quality is amazing, and they are stylish too. The Baby Beach is perfect for smaller faces, especially women (if you need a larger pair, the Cliff House is exactly the same only bigger).