Retro-style shades, seeped in modern tech, that live for casual Fridays.
Before you leave the house, put on the Maui Jim Aloha Friday Polarized Sunglasses. These retro-style shades feature a classic silhouette, a modified square frame that hugs your head, and polarization that allows you to take in the spectacular ocean sunset while you help your buddy grill up some burgers and steaks.
- Durable high-grade acetate frame supplies a lightweight, comfortable feel and is fully adjustable for a custom fit
- Smooth and high-gloss finish, as a result of being tumbled in teakwood and bamboo, for a vintage look
- Anti-corrosive springs provide flexibility and offer a secure, comfortable fit
- Polarized lenses wipe out 99.9% of glare, block 100% of harmful UV rays, and boost color
- Polarizing film makes it possible to see below the surface of the water and eliminates glare from any flat, smooth, or shiny surface for a cleaner, crisper view
- Scratch-resistant ClearShell treatment adds durability
- Waterproof and oleophobic lens coating sheds water and snow, repels grease, and makes smudges and fingerprints easier to wipe away
- ST glass lenses are durable, scratch-resistant, and 20% thinner and lighter than standard laminated glass lenses for long-wearing comfort
- Bridge features a fixed saddle-style design
- Fits a range of small facial shapes and sizes
- Adjustability of temples can accommodate a range of face shapes
- Neutral Grey lens tint offers the highest available light reduction, enriches color and contrast, and is best suited for bright, direct sunlight
- HCL Bronze lens tint is best suited for everyday variable conditions and provides superb contrast
- Maui HT lens tint is best suited for low-light conditions and provides superb contrast and color in variable light conditions
- Included hard case for storage and transport and cloth for cleaning
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
I love these. They are my first pair of nice shades and now I know why lenses are a big deal. They are a little on the $$ side but worth it. If you don't have a wide head these will fit you great too.