Along with the bleak beauty of New England winters comes the bone-rattling cold, so make sure you stay warm in the frigid Vermont weather with the Marmot Women's Waterbury Down Jacket. It sports a long cut, is armed with a waterproof fabric, and is packed with fluffy down insulation for stylish protection from the harsh East Coast weather.
Light and compressible down insulation gives the Waterbury its core-warming powers, while the MemBrain insert helps the jacket shrug off rain and snow. Microfleece at the torso and cuff linings adds extra coziness where you need it most. Leave the hood at home when the sun is shining, or keep it attached when the wind is howling. You can also remove the faux fur trim for a more casual look and feel.
- Stylish down coat with ample coverage
- Down insulation is lightweight and warm
- MemBrain insert protects against rain and snow
- Microfleece lining offers cozy feel
- Hood zips off in warmer weather
- Adjustable cuffs with microfleece lining
- Item #MAR00WQ