You wish everyone had this warm and cozy independence, kind of.
There's nothing quite like bundling up to enjoy a crisp, cold day or night. The trails and streets are empty, and it's just you, your comfortable independence, and your Marmot Women's Verona Down Jacket. With 800-fill down insulation and hood keeping you toasty, an ultralight, ripstop, DWR-treated shell to fend off the wet and wind, and an extra-long, butt-covering length, while everyone else is cramped in the cabin, you breathe in fresh air and enjoy an unspoiled vista. You sort of wish your friends had jackets this warm; then again this private wonderland is pretty nice.
- Ultralight, downproof, ripstop polyester with DWR finish is tougher than its weight implies and fends off moisture and wind and breathes freely
- 800-fill Power Goose Down Insulation provides lofty, compressible, efficient warmth
- Regular fit is roomy for freedom of movement without being bulky or baggy; mid-thigh length adds cozy rear-end coverage
- Attached hood protects the noggin from the elements and prevents brain-freeze
- Elastic-bound cuffs with fleece interior keep snow and leaks out with a snug fit
- Two hand and internal zippered pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
I bought this jacket few days ago and it...
I bought this jacket few days ago and it takes me three to five minutes to zip up. I know this jacket has double zipper but it's annoying every time i zip up. What can I do?
Stylish, high quality down jacket!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This jacket has a great fit! I am 5'3'', 117 lbs, size 2/4 and the small fits great with enough room to wear a heavy sweater underneath. Not too long, not too short - hits at mid/upper thigh.
From past experience I know Marmot makes high quality down jackets! I am very much looking forward to wearing this one around town this winter!