Add warmth without adding weight.
With Polartec Power Stretch Pro fabric on the back and Thermal R insulation on the front, the Marmot Men's Variant Insulated Vest adds substantial warmth and weather protection with minimal weight. The four-way stretch back panel and the Angel Wing Movement allow you to move freely while climbing or navigating technical terrain.
- Polartec Power Stretch Pro fabric on the back panel increases mobility, breathes to keep you dry, and is highly wind and abrasion resistant
- Nylon Double Rip on the front panel keeps weight to a minimum with reliable durability
- Front panel is stuffed with Thermal R synthetic insulation for additional warmth around your core
- Athletic fit comfortably hugs the contours of your body
- Ultralight weight of just 9.4 ounces won't weigh down your kit
- Angel-Wing Movement prevents the vest from riding up when you reach overhead
- Draw cord hem keeps weather out and provides a snug fit
- Front zippered pockets warm up cold hands
Share your thoughts
I am 6' 1" and about 195-200 lbs. Do you...
I am 6' 1" and about 195-200 lbs. Do you reccomend a Large or an XL? Thanks!
How ironic, I just bought this jacket friday and wanted to read some reviews. So I'm 6'2" about 180. I got a medium because I liked the trim fit. It does not go below my hips and wont stick out under a jacket. The back and sides are very stretchy and breathable so it being a little snug is nice.
If you'd like it a little loose go with the large. if you want to wear it over everything go XL.
Great hybrid vest! I've already put it to the test carrying climbing gear in chilly weather
Check the reviews for the variant jacket. Lots of sizing reviews there.