Playing on cold mountains.
The Marmot Men's Variant Insulated Jacket balances performance with warmth for passionate alpinists with skis on their feet or ice axes in their hands. This performance-driven insulator uses Thermal R in the body to stay warm even if it gets wet, which would be a challenge since Marmot treated the body with a DWR treatment. Stretch fleece adds warmth and mobility to the sleeves and back. Marmot designed the jacket with a slimming athletic fit that's easy to layer over and move in. A zippered internal pocket helps prevent GPS devices from losing battery life in frigid weather, and the handwarmer pockets live up to their name.
- Performance-driven insulator for ski touring and alpine climbing
- Thermal R insulation stays warm even if it gets wet
- Stretch fleece back and sleeves assures freedom of movement
- Slim athletic fit accommodates layers without hindering mobility
- Elastic bound hem and thumbhole cuffs secure fit
- Zippered internal and handwarmer pockets store essentials
- Item #MAR00XQ