Bust a move.
The Marmot Variant Hooded Jacket strategically uses thermal insulation in front and liberating breathable, 4-way stretch fleece everywhere else. This jacket's not just a warm, pretty face; it's ready for whatever you are.
- Nylon double ripstop for durability, Thermal R insulation in the front for warmth, and Polartec Power Stretch sleeves, back and hood for mobility
- Athletic fit, lean for layering and movement, and Marmot's Angel-Wing Movement for optimal mobility without the jacket riding up
- 12oz weight
- Elastic drawcord hem and Lycra bond cuffs with integrated thumbholes to keep out drafts and chill
- Zippered hand pockets for securing essentials
Share your thoughts
my favorite marmot jacket
- Gender: Female
I love this jacket.I have had this jacket for about 2 months and it is my go to jacket. Perfect layering jacket under a ski jacket. Good stand alone jacket for milder winter days or in and out of the car.It fits true to size.I am 5.4 ft. tall and weight 106 and the xs fits perfect.I got the black with the purple zipper ,looks great on.Very comfortable jacket.Good sale price too.Thanks backcountry,my favorite site and the best customer service people in the business
I love this jacket more then my hubby
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Total love affair. I'm an active mom of three and I wanted something slim and WARM with out the bulk. I also didn't want to cook in it when indoors in soccer arenas (as the coach) and by george it just does it all. I happy in this coat no matter what I'm doing in the fall, winter and early spring. I've had it for two years and I'll never let her go. Runs small so order up if you plan to wear alone.