For high-impact winter-day adventures.
Whether you're skinning up a mountain, skillfully navigating a giant ice waterfall, or enjoying some spring-corn turns at the resort, let the Marmot Women's Vapor Trail Hooded Softshell Jacket keep you comfortable. This water-repellent, breathable softshell features a mix of lightweight fabric that comfortably moves with you and windproof material that keeps you on top of your game.
- Marmot's M2 softshell has both the breathability you need when you're working up a sweat and the weather-resistant protection you need when alpine winds kick up
- Windproof body and sleeve fabric with wicking backer for superb comfort when you hike up a steep couloir
- Breathable side panels and back help keep you from overheating
- Athletic fit and Angel-Wing movement provide plenty of unrestricted movement
- Asymmetric cuffs and elastic drawcord hem block out breezes
- Two pack-friendly hand pockets, zippered sleeve pocket, and internal zippered pocket with headphone port hold your tunes, lip balm, energy goo, and utility knife
- Item #MAR2605
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I got this as a gift for my mom. Here's what she had to say:
Fit: I am a petite size and I ordered a medium. I usually wear a small, but I am glad I ordered a medium. I like the fact that the jacket is truly form-fitting.
Performance: It is a very light-weight jacket. You cannot wear the jacket by itself in cold conditions. However, it is perfect for aerobic activity such as running or cross-country skiing. The breathable side panels did allow body heat to escape during vigorous exercise.
Value: For the price, this jacket performed nicely. Just don?t except it to keep you warm unless you are getting your heart rate up.