- Handles convert to backpack straps, leaving your hands free for the bike ride home
- Durable 210D nail head nylon is both tough and easy to clean
- Storm collar protects contents and lets you safely pack the bag to capacity
- Key clip attachment, an internal organizer pocket and an external vertical zipper pocket secure keys and other small items
Share your thoughts
Groceries to Gear
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love these bags. Great for riding your bike to the store to stock up on food and great for grabbing a bunch of gear. I keep one just full of all my climbing gear so anytime there is an opportunity to go climb, I just grab the bag and run out the door.
Smaller than I anticipated
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
So when I ordered this, I guess I wasn't thinking about the actual size that I was ordering. I am 5'7 with a longer than normal torso (which isn't a huge issue with this pack.) I ordered the medium and it just seems like a backpack for someone much much smaller than I.
I haven't tried to fill up to capacity, but I think it will help me out with toting items to and from the gym.