A lightweight, breathable jacket for fast and light movement.
- Marmot's M3 softshell is the lightest of its three softshell weights, providing excellent breathability and stretch
- Smooth outer face deflects wind and is highly water-resistant
- Attached hood adjusts around your beanie or helmet in a snap
- Pack pockets are easy to access under your backpack shoulder straps and waist belt
- Elastic draw cord hem adjusts easily for extra warmth and protection
- Interior zIp pocket and large interior mesh pocket give you easy, quick spots to stow your music player, glove liners, skins, or sunglasses
- Angel Wing construction means the sleeves won't ride up as you pole plant
Share your thoughts
Don't bother with this jacket. The fabric is thin and started to pill after only a week of wear. During hikes, snow immediately melted and absorbed into the "highly water resistant" fabric and didn't dry out until I hung it up at home. This jacket wasn't much better than wearing a hooded sweatshirt on the hill and definitely not worth $174.95.