Don't make your hands pay for your aggressive approach.
- MemBrain glove insert offers waterproof, windproof protection while breathing to prevent sogginess
- Thermal R insulation puts a layer of warmth between you and sub-freezing temperatures
- DriClime 3-dimensional bi-component wicking lining speedily moves moisture away from your skin
- PU-reinforced palm is durably and grippy
- Protective foam padding in critical areas takes some of the sting out of passing encounters with trees or hard contact with the ground
- Falcon-grip design gives you excellent dexterity
- Gauntlet drawcord lets you seal out the snow with a one-handed tug, while elastic at the wrist gives you a snug fit
- Safety leash prevents your gloves from taking a dive off the chairlift when you pull them off
- Integrated nose wipe deals with stray drips
Share your thoughts
Great pair of ski gloves
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I've tried several different types of ski gloves, and these Marmot U-Notch gloves have been top notch. They are warm, windproof, and have held up really well.
What size should a female order? (I normally...
What size should a female order? (I normally wear a women's medium glove).
It would depend on the size of your hand. If you click the little ruler next to the variants above that is titled "Size?" it will give you hand girth and glove size measurements.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Decent glove, skied a couple times with it, good warmth, articulation, and comfort.
Downside is one of the bungee straps for tightening it broke the first time I used it out of the box.