Marmot Trestles 15 Sleeping Bag: 15 Degree Synthetic
A synthetic mummy bag you can count on.
Variable shoulder-season weather requires a reliable sleeping bag that can handle it all. Unroll the Marmot Trestles 15 Sleeping Bag after a long, cold day pounding the soggy trails. SpiraLoft synthetic insulation isn't threatened by wet weather and feels extra-lofty in comparison to your older synthetic sleeper.
- DWR-coated shell material fends off light rain and moisture so your bag and insulation stay drier in inclement weather
- Lofty SpiraFil insulation combines hollow fibers and denser, solid synthetic fibers in order to offer a balance of warmth, softness, and compressibility
- Nautilus Hood shares the same construction as Marmot's expedition-worthy 8000m jacket so your head stays nice and toasty
- Insulation fibers are thermally bonded so the insulation maintains its loft and shape longer, meaning more warmth and a better performing bag in the long run
- An overlapping series of internal insulation shingles creates the Wave Construction, which allows for more efficient use of insulation so you stay warmer without additional insulation that would add weight
- Easy to reach drawcords make adjustments easy when you're bundled up
- Trapezoidal footbox matches the shape of your feet: wider in the toe area and narrower in the heel so you have more foot room and warmer feet
- Zipper garages cover up the two-way sliders from the elements so they operate smoothly every time