Bedtime just got better.
If bedtime at home is a battle, then getting your little adventure junkie to trade the campfire for a cold, comfortless sleeping sack can be impossible. The Marmot Kids' Trestles Junior 30 Sleeping Bag will keep your little camper cozy and turn sleeping outside into a a total treat, since it's super-colorful and loaded up with cozy Spirafil insulation that works even if it gets soda spilled on it. It's rugged as they come, too, with a polyester shell, DWR coating, and two side zippers to make getting in and out a breeze. Throw in a few grown-up features like a no-snag draft tube, warm trapezoidal footbox, and comfortable 3D hood, and the kiddos will be stoked by go to bed and bummed to wake up.
- Spirafil 120 synthetic insulation
- Mummy bag
- Polyester fabric with multiple DWR coatings
- 3D hood, no-snag draft tube, and warm face muff
- Trapezoidal footbox construction
- Compression stuff sack and hang loops
- Stash pocket
- Dual two-way zippers