Marmot Trestles 30 Sleeping Bag: 30 Degree Synthetic - Women's
A toasty, comfy bed away from home.
The sun is setting, and even the bugs are headed for bed; looks like it's time to crawl into your Marmot Women's Trestles 30 Sleeping Bag and snuggle in for the night. The Trestles' synthetic Spirafil insulation and wave construction provide protection from cool temps and retains its loft even if it gets slightly wet. And since your body is not the same as a man's, a women-specific fit puts more insulation in strategic areas so you get extra warmth just where you need it.
- Rated to 30F, this bag is ideal for backpacking trips late spring to early fall
- Lofty SpiraFil insulation combines hollow fibers and denser, solid synthetic fibers in order to offer a balance of warmth, softness, and compressibility
- DWR-coated shell material fends off light rain and moisture so your bag and insulation stay drier in inclement weather
- Women-specific cut and extra insulation in key areas help keep you comfortable at night
- An overlapping series of internal insulation shingles creates the Wave Construction which allows for more efficient use of insulation so you stay warmer without needed additional insulation or weight
- Nautilus Hood shares the same construction as Marmot's expedition-worthy 8000m jacket so your head strays nice and toasty
- Easy to reach draw cords make adjustments easy when you're bundled up
- Trapezoidal foot box matches the shape of your feet, wider in the toe area and narrower in the heel so you have more foot room and warmer feet
- Zipper garages cover up the two-way sliders from the elements so they operate smoothly every time
- Two hang loops make storage a cinch
- Included stuff sack