A toasty, comfy bed away from home.
- Rated to 30F, this bag is ideal for backpacking trips late spring to early fall
- Lofty SpiraFil insulation combines hollow fibers and denser, solid synthetic fibers in order to offer a balance of warmth, softness, and compressibility
- DWR-coated shell material fends off light rain and moisture so your bag and insulation stay drier in inclement weather
- Women-specific cut and extra insulation in key areas help keep you comfortable at night
- An overlapping series of internal insulation shingles creates the Wave Construction which allows for more efficient use of insulation so you stay warmer without needed additional insulation or weight
- Nautilus Hood shares the same construction as Marmot's expedition-worthy 8000m jacket so your head strays nice and toasty
- Easy to reach draw cords make adjustments easy when you're bundled up
- Trapezoidal foot box matches the shape of your feet, wider in the toe area and narrower in the heel so you have more foot room and warmer feet
- Zipper garages cover up the two-way sliders from the elements so they operate smoothly every time
- Two hang loops make storage a cinch
- Included stuff sack
Share your thoughts
Quality for the price!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
Purchased this for the GF and she loves it. Material seems durable and has held up great. Decent on the weight and packs down perfect for a synthetic. Really impressed with the stuff sack it comes with. The straps help condense the sack to the smallest size possible. Overall expectations were exceeded for the price. Just like most thing you get what you pay for but with this bag I think you get a little more!
Decent Sleeping bag
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I recently purchased this bag, but I haven't used it yet in the wild. I plan on using it for spring camping. The stuff sack works pretty well but I felt that it didn't stuff down to the stuff size listed. I tried to stuff tighter and saw that the stuff sack straps were pulling on the seams so I released the tension a little. I absolutely love the color and I feel like a caterpillar in it. I have used the bag for saving money on the heat bill and snuggling in it while watching my breathe in front of my movie.
Great Bag for casual camping
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is my first real sleeping bag so I dont have much to compare to besides your typical cloth rectangle bag. That being said, I love this sleeping bag. I have used it in the 50-70 degree range several times, at 50 degrees, the bag is extremely comfortable all zipped up with just a tee shirt and shorts on. At 70, I was more sleeping on it or with one leg out. The double zipper feature is great for the warmer temps because it allows you to fold down the top half of the bag to vent. I am 5'6" and ordered the long and it is perfectly roomy without being too big. The fabric is very comfortable against my skin also.
Yes, Jasn, I believe it was te Trstle mummy...
Yes, Jasn, I believe it was te Trstle mummy women's sleping bag. Is it no longr o sale for $69?
You get what you pay for
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought this bag because I was on a budget and it seemed to be the best bet for the money I could spend.
Took it on a weeklong trip to Olympic National Park. Obviously it packs heavier than a down bag, but that doesn't bother me too much.
The stuff bag it comes with works pretty decent for a synthetic bag, though I don't believe it actually packs down to 8.5 x 8.5, like the specs say. Mine seemed to be a couple inches bigger.
Also not sure about the 30 degree rating, it may be closer to 40.
I'm 5'2'' and got the short bag and there was plenty of room to spare.
Overall, I was satisfied with the bag I got for the money I paid.
LOVE this bag!!! One of the most satisfying pieces of gear I have ever purchased, and for such a great price. It is cozy warm right down to the rating and resists moisture impeccably (and I live and work in a very wet backcountry environment). It barely takes up any room in my pack, and has two zippers, one on each side, that make venting easy. I am only 5'1", but the bag is super spacious for me, and has an uber-soft interior. Definitely worth buying!