Marmot Trestles 0 Sleeping Bag: 0 Degree Synthetic
Serious warmth at a silly price.
Packing a hefty dose of warmth for the price, the Marmot Trestles 0-Degree Spirafil Sleeping Bag boasts technical features such as SpiraFil insulation, an insulated hood, and an overlapping series of internal shingles for blissful warmth retention.
- DWR-coated shell material fends off light rain and moisture so your bag and insulation stay drier in inclement weather
- Lofty SpiraFil insulation combines hollow fibers and denser, solid synthetic fibers in order to offer a balance of warmth, softness, and compressibility
- Insulation fibers are thermally bonded so the insulation maintains its loft and shape longer, meaning more warmth and a better-performing bag in the long run
- An overlapping series of internal insulation shingles creates the Wave Construction, which allows for more efficient use of insulation so you stay warmer without needing additional insulation that would add weight
- Easy-to-reach draw cords make adjustments easy when you're bundled up
- Trapezoidal foot box matches the shape of your feet: wider in the toe area and narrower in the heel so you have more foot room and warmer feet
- Zipper garages cover up the two-way sliders from the elements so they operate smoothly every time