A packable jacket for windy, drizzly days.
For day hikes and backpacking trips, make sure your girl stashes the Marmot Girls' Trail Wind Jacket in her pack. The polyester DWR shell fabric defends against wet windy weather and the active venting panels beneath the arms keep her comfortable when the trail turns steep. Plus, the ultralight jacket can be stuffed into its own chest pocket so she'll always have space to bring it along.
- Polyester DWR shell fabric repels water, resists wind, and is breathable
- Active venting panels beneath the arms increase airflow for comfort and moisture control
- Angel-Wing Movement prevents the jacket from riding up when she's scrambling over boulders or climbing trees
- Elastic drawcord hem and Lycra cuffs provide a snug fit that keeps weather out
- Zippered chest pocket keeps valuables securely stowed
- Entire jacket can be stuffed into the chest pocket for compact storage
- Reflective logos increase visibility in low-light conditions