- Detail Images
Performance fleece with a flattering fit.
Whether you're layering up for a day on the slopes or headed out on a early-morning trail run, the Marmot Women's Thermo Fleece 1/2-Zip Pullover is your go-to choice for soft body-hugging warmth. A touch of Elastane allows the fleece to stretch for freedom of movement, and the zippered chest pocket keeps your valuables safely stowed and close at hand.
- Polartec High Efficiency Fleece is soft next to skin, warm, and highly breathable
- Athletic fit is flattering while a touch of Elastane allows the top to stretch for unrestricted movement
- Half-length front zipper provides ventilation when you need it
- Flatlock seam construction enhances next-to-skin comfort
- Zippered chest pocket keeps valuables securely stowed
Share your thoughts
Game Changing Layer
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I constantly am cold. Every time I go skiing I try to wear one more layer of down. To avoid looking like the Michelin man, I attempted a new layering approach. The Thermofleece saved me. I could wear a light silk layer, the thermofleece, a micro puff (quasar or isotherm hoody) and then my shell. I stayed warm, dry, and happy. I'm sure for the regular blooded person, they could do without the puff layer and be toasty warm!