Goose down for temperatures that read like a big, fat goose egg.
With 600-fill goose down, a weight under four pounds and extra insulation right where women need it the most, the 15-degree Marmot Teton Sleeping Bag conquers cold weather with goddess-like powers. This bag was engineered just for the ladies and, despite its ample warmth and lofty appeal, the Teton still compresses handily so you can slide it into your pack easily. Marmot paid close attention to the comfort details without sacrificing technical features, so you can cuddle up in a snow cave or your four-season tent and sleep like a baby.
- Goose down insulation offers a superior warmth-to-weight ratio and extra-lofty construction for supreme warmth
- Women-specific construction means additional insulation in key areas where testers reported feeling colder
- Down-filled draft collar and Heat Bump draft tube protect against areas where cold can creep in unexpectedly
- Trapezoidal foot box has a slight forward lean that matches the shape of your your feet, allowing more room to move around without creating a cold spot
- Ground-level side seams allow the top layer of insulation to wrap fully over the body like a blanket
- Stretch baffles keep insulation in place so cold spots won't develop when you roll around or adjust your body
- Face Muff shields your face from bitterly cold air and is free of hook-and-loop-style attachments which would irritate your face