Living up to its namesake.
Named after the infamous Cathedral Group, the Marmot Women's Teton 15-Degree Down Sleeping Bag provides fortified warmth in frigid alpine conditions. Designed with extra 650-fill down in strategic locations, this lightweight sleeping bag packs down to magically-small volumes. Marmot even went the extra mile and treated the Teton's insulation with Down Defender, which helps down maintain loft and warmth even when wet.
The Teton is also decked out with all the other features found in Marmot's Outdoor series of 650-fill bags—like a snug Nautilus multi-baffle insulated hood, down-filled collar, and an insulated draft tube that's designed to prevent cold air from sneaking into your warm bag. Stretchy tricot baffles make it easier to dance, sprint, and rock climb in your dreams. The wrap-around footbox helps your toes stay warm and cozy all night, while a stash pocket keeps handy items close by, even when you're snoozing.
- A lightweight sleeping bag for backpacking and camping
- 15F rating makes it ideal for colder trekking trips
- Lightweight and compressible 650-fill down insulation
- Down Defender maintains insulation's loft and warmth even when wet
- Hardy ripstop material boasts water-resistant treatment
- Hanging loops let you easily hang it to dry
- Item #MAR00U0