- Detail Images
Set a good pace and settle in.
- Stretchy, water-repellent Marmot M3 softshell is built to be extra breathable for high-output activities in drier, milder conditions
- DWR coating encourages water and melting snow to bead up on the fabric’s surface without affecting the garment’s overall breathability
- Adjustable hem, hood, and cuffs seal out the cold and snow as it blows around
- Front pockets and a chest media pocket with cord port keep necessities accessible while wearing a pack or harness
- Angel-Wing movement and lower back hem ensure you have coverage no matter how you stretch and contort your body in the backcountry
- Angel-Wing movement and lower-back hem ensure you have coverage while hiking, climbing, skiing, and scrambling
Share your thoughts
Great Layering Piece
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I got this to layer under my winter coat. It is about the same weight as a light sweatshirt. It is just a shell, no lining, but It has room to layer unerneath. You could easally wear a sweater or a fliece jacket underneath but it is also light enough to layer over. The "midnight purple" is a great indigo color. Great quality, just enough pockets and VERY COMFY! Love this jacket.
Loose, boxy fit
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
Sent it back before use- the color is beautiful (in the teal) and really has a nice pop to it, but the fit of the jacket is very loose and boxy- I like a closer fit-- and sometimes I want to look like a girl.
I wanted to buy a coat for fall. If I wear...
I wanted to buy a coat for fall. If I wear this to walk to school, will it keep me warm?
If you're just walking to school I would recommend something a little heavier/windproof for those Montreal winters with the cold wet wind. Soft shell jackets are nice but not insulated and although they can be water and wind resistant they are not wind proof because they are breathable...
Marmot Wm's Tempo Hoody Softshell
Liz Oakes Smart, Professional Mountain Guide and Marmot Athlete, reviews the Marmot Women's Tempo Hoody. Learn more about Liz and the Marmot Athlete Team at http://marmot.com/athletes.