Cold and damp? Get the Sunset 20.
There are few things worse than shivering yourself to sleep on a chilly, damp night beneath the stars. Avoid the scenario with the Marmot Women's Sunset 20 Sleeping Bag. The body-mapped Thermal R synthetic insulation provides maximum warmth while keeping the trail weight to just over three pounds, and the DWR treatment shrugs off morning dews. As an added bonus, the snagless draft tube makes stuck zippers a thing of the past.
- With an EN comfort limit of 22°F (comfort limit refers to the average woman's comfort zone), this bag is best suited for camping in the spring, summer, or fall
- Thermal R synthetic insulation is highly compressible, maintains its loft, and insulates better than down in wet and humid conditions
- Nylon ripstop shell with a DWR treatment provides reliable wind and water resistance
- Women-specific fit features a wider hip zone and extra insulation in the body and feet for those cold nights
- 3D hood construction with a Velcro-free face muff enhances warmth and comfort
- Snag-less draft tube keeps warmth in and eliminates annoying stuck zippers
- Sunset weighs in at just over three pounds, exceptionally light for a synthetic bag
- Includes a stuff sack
Share your thoughts
Wonderful sleeping bag
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a great bag that compresses down nicely. I am plenty warm in it down to 30 degrees or so but haven't yet slept out in it colder. It fits me fine as a 5'2, smaller female and there isn't too much extra airspace to heat up but there isn't that feeling of being swaddled. I can get slightly claustrophobic in sleeping bags but I was very comfortable in this bag.
The materials were soft and comfortable against my skin. All in all I'm very pleased with this bag and I'd definitely keep Marmot in mind if and when this thing's had the radish.
I'd recommend it and not feel like I punked my friends. It's a solid little sleeping bag.