Cold and damp? Get the Sunset 20.
There are few things worse than shivering yourself to sleep on a chilly, damp night beneath the stars. Avoid the scenario with the Marmot Women's Sunset 20 Sleeping Bag. The body-mapped Thermal R synthetic insulation provides maximum warmth while keeping the trail weight to just over three pounds, and the DWR treatment shrugs off morning dews. As an added bonus, the snagless draft tube makes stuck zippers a thing of the past.
- With an EN comfort limit of 22°F (comfort limit refers to the average woman's comfort zone), this bag is best suited for camping in the spring, summer, or fall
- Thermal R synthetic insulation is highly compressible, maintains its loft, and insulates better than down in wet and humid conditions
- Nylon ripstop shell with a DWR treatment provides reliable wind and water resistance
- Women-specific fit features a wider hip zone and extra insulation in the body and feet for those cold nights
- 3D hood construction with a Velcro-free face muff enhances warmth and comfort
- Snag-less draft tube keeps warmth in and eliminates annoying stuck zippers
- Sunset weighs in at just over three pounds, exceptionally light for a synthetic bag
- Includes a stuff sack