- Detail Images
Stretchy, soft, and highly breathable.
Whether it's an afternoon for trail running, peak bagging, or sport climbing, zip up the Marmot Women's Summerset Softshell Jacket for lightweight weather protection. The stretchy M3 softshell fabric allows a full range of movement and is exceptionally breathable, making the jacket ideal for high-exertion activities.
- M3 Double Weave Softshell is stretchy, highly breathable, and water resistant
- Regular fit and generous stretch provide complete freedom of movement
- Fixed adjustable hood provides added protection in stormy weather
- Asymmetric cuffs keep sleeves in place
- Front pockets warm up cold hands
- Interior zip pocket keeps valuables safely stowed
Share your thoughts
how warm is this jacket? i'm looking for...
how warm is this jacket? i'm looking for something for september in peru which can range from 60-70*f to 30-40* in one day
Unfortunately there are no temperature ratings, as it will be subjective to the wearer. This jacket will be a great choice for aerobic activities, as well as adding a little extra buffer for cooler weather. This could be a great choice for you, if you plan on bringing other layers. You could also try looking at a hybrid jacket, such as the Variant Insulated jacket (Item MAR1738) that will offer the breathability, but does have insulation in the front and back.
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org !