Take changing weather in stride.
If the weather looks like it might take a turn for the worse, zip up the Marmot Men's Stride Vest before heading out for your daily endorphin fix. The DWR-treated shell fabric shrugs off light rain and shields you from chilling winds while the DriClime liner wicks sweat away to keep you dry and comfy. Plus, the chest pocket has a built-in headphone port for rocking out to your favorite power ballads.
- Polyester shell fabric has a DWR finish for reliable wind and water resistance
- DriClime Bi-Component Wicking lining keeps you dry and comfortable when you break a sweat
- Athletic fit is ideal for fast-paced aerobic pursuits
- Elastic drawcord hem provides a snug fit
- Zippered front pockets warm up cold hands and stow essentials
- Zippered chest pocket with headphone port allows you to rock out on your run
- Reflective accents increase your visibility to motorists in low light conditions
Share your thoughts
Great layering piece
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Trimmer fit. Used as a layering piece during baseball practice outside in March and April. Reasonably wind resistant. The lining is super soft, very comfortable