Versatile, warm, and stretchy.
When temperatures drop, keep your bottom half warm with a little help from the Marmot Men's Stretch Fleece Pant. Touting an updated stretch fabric, this fleece pant not only provides plenty of flexibility for making kick-turns up the skin track, but also prevents your buns from freezing to the chair lift on resort days. An athletic fit easily layers beneath ski pants and fits nicely under baggy running shorts for cold-weather training, while the flatlock seams eliminate the risk of chaffing. Stash your credit card in the internal pocket and grab yourself a post-ski snack before you head home to soak in the hot tub.
- A stretchy baselayer pant for skiing on cold days
- Synthetic stretch fabric offers warmth and freedom to move
- Flatlock construction for next-to-skin comfort
- Drawcord waist offers comfortable, secure fit
- Stash pocket keeps credit cards secure
- Slim fit enables unimpeded mobility
- Item #MAR00W7
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
These are nice. I wear them skiing and when attending football games in late November in the cold. They keep me warm and are not too bulky.
These also don't have a crotch opening - so those inclined to wear them without anything over them could probably get away with it. But if you're a dude, please spare us this look. No one wants to see a dude in tights. Well, most of us don't.