Perform to your potential in the Streamline jacket.
- A double storm flap over the zipper means wetness can’t seep through the zipper
- When the sun manages to peak out, open up the PitZips to enjoy some breathability
- DriClime-lined zippered hand-warmer pockets are great for blustery après-ski nights in town when gloves are unnecessary
- An elastic draw cord hem and Angel-Wing Movement mean you can customize the Streamline fit to your body without sacrificing the ability to lift your arms
- Enjoy the comfort of a full DriClime interior lining
Share your thoughts
Cold Weather Rain Coat
This is a really nice jacket that is easy on your pocket book. I use it for everyday use, when the temps are sub 50 degrees F. It is surprisingly warm and most importantly, it keeps you dry! I haven't used it backpacking, but have when fishing and it passes my standards!
I bought the PRECIP MARMOT jacket. I read...
I bought the PRECIP MARMOT jacket. I read on the WEBSITE HERE that it leaks and gets wet easily. Is this true? If so, would the STREAMLIGHT jacket be better? If so what makes this a better choice?
Either the Precip or the Streamline will keep you dry but they are entry level jackets. If you wanted to step-up to a more technical jacket I would look at the Marmot Oracle.
I can't speak about the Streamlight, but my Precip has yet to leak these last three years... I do not wear it for backpacking, it is not designed for that.
The best overall men's rain jacket for any activity is the Columbia Sportswear Hot Shot II Shell Jacket... You can't beat it!
I used Precip for about 7 months before it started leaking in the front. Then again, I use it for motorcycling, so I get strong wind blowing about in my front. It's light-weight, packs easy and I like the fit.
warm and silly dry
i got this jacket for a trip to a rainy oregon camp trip. it proved to keep me dry and happy for all of the adventures that ensued. great job marmot! buy this jacket!!!