Keep your boy dry so he can fish and play.
- Two layers of PreCip fabric are highly compressible, waterproof, and breathable
- Mesh and taffeta lining easily slides over his baselayers
- Hand-warmer pockets keep his digits cold if the temps should drop
- Elastic drawcord hem allows for adjustability in inclement weather
- Fully taped seams and storm flaps keep moisture at bay
Share your thoughts
Great for cooler days.
I would not recommend this for warmer stormy days but it is great for cooler or windy days. Definitely will keep your little one dry!
We're exchanging our M for a large. I've a 9 y.o. average size boy. Its a slim cut so order up.
Outstanding Boys Rain Jacket!
Fabulous jacket! Got this for my 11 year old's first boy scout camp out - spring in MN. Glad I thought ahead because in 48 hours (almost all outside in the woods) he and the jacket went through 2" of pouring rain, 47 mph wind gusts, and the morning they woke to break camp in a snowstorm. Not a drop of moisture went through and it's a good quality, tough garnment. It runs a bit small I'd say so I got the XL so it would fit him next year and it was big enough this year he wore an extra thick fleece jacket underneath. Bright color for high visibility (either in the neighborhood on his bike, or in the woods with the scouts, especially this fall during deer hunting season).